Here’s How To Pair Your Telegram Account to the ChartEx Telegram Bots
In order to tap into the ChartEx Telegram bots, you will have to link your Metamask or appropriate wallet to the ChartEx platform. This is so you can use ChartEx features.
To begin, you may need to do a hard refresh. Normally, this is control + F5 on Windows. If you’re using a Mac, open up the developer console, right-click on the usual refresh button, and choose ‘clear cache’ and ‘hard refresh’ (command + R).
Once you have a minimum of 3,000 $CHART in your MetaMask wallet or account, you are ready to pair with ChartEx Telegram bots. A minimum requirement of 4,000 $CHART will be needed to access Whale and Wallet Watch. For more details on how much $CHART you need to chart, please review one of our past blogs here.
1) Connect and verify your wallet via confirmation and a signature so ChartEx recognizes the amount of $CHART you hold. (If you are already logged in, this step is not necessary)
2) Click on the ‘My Account’ tab in the top right-hand corner and a window will pop up with the following information and options:
- Your $CHART balance
- Your $CHART LP balance
- Option to pair up to the Telegram bots
- Option to pair up to the Discord bots (coming soon)
3) Select ‘Pair with ChartEx Telegram bots’ to initiate the setup process.
4) Open up Telegram and find @ChartExAccountsBot. Once you’ve opened up a conversation, type /start and you will receive a message requesting the following:
5) After you receive the initial message, type /pair and follow up with the one-time code is displayed on the instructional page on the platform. EXAMPLE: type /pair WAPCI where ‘WAPCI’ is the verification code displayed on the pairing page. Please note the code is only valid for 60 seconds.
6) The bot will confirm the pairing and you will receive the following message:
Congratulations! You’ve successfully paired your Telegram account and can now use the features of your account tier within the bot!
You can now click on the back or X in order to continue.
If you face any technical difficulties, please contact our staff in our Telegram community or email email@example.com.