ChartEx Discord Invite Competition
Community is at the heart of ChartEx and we want to welcome some new friends. Not just any friends, your friends. We want more engagement, more high quality conversation, more ideas, sharing and collaboration. We need your help to do this.
In celebration of the release of the ChartEx Token on Friday, we are excited to announce the first of many ChartEx competitions — a Discord Invite Competition.
We will be giving away a total of 35,000 CHART to three winners.
1st place will receive 20,000 CHART, 2nd place will receive 10,000 CHART and 3rd place will receive 5,000 CHART.
If you’re not already a member of our Discord, join us here (this invite code is excluded from the calculations so does not count for the purposes of the contest): https://discord.gg/wJKzyK4
The rules are simple:
- The number of people invited by each entrant to the official ChartEx Community Discord through individual invite links will be tracked via a bot from now until Saturday 19th September 12:00pm UTC.
- Inviting fake or spam accounts or bots will result in immediate, irreversible disqualification. We have verification processes in place to prevent this.
- Non-verified members (who have not completed the Captcha verification process) will NOT be counted for the competition.
- Invited individuals who do not actively participate will also be excluded. The specifics of this criteria are at ChartEx’s discretion.
- Once the deadline is reached, ChartEx reserves the right to verify and audit potential winners to ensure their invites are genuine and legitimate.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any potential winner if we have any reason to believe they have broken any rule mentioned. There will be no appeals process and this decision will not be reversed.
- Once the deadline is reached, the top 3 entrants who have invited the most people to the Discord will receive the prizes as outlined above. This will only happen once their win has been deemed legitimate by the ChartEx Team and ChartEx will communicate directly the anticipated timing of the payment.
Founded in 2019, ChartEx started off as a bot service on Discord as a means for a small group of traders to get pricing, chart, and token related alerts using simple commands. Over time this expanded to other platforms such as Twitter and Telegram and the website www.chartex.pro to serve more than 250,000 unique visitors a month.